OPEN FOR FACE TO FACE APPOINTMENTS IF NEEDED
19th April 2021 - Please read.
Click to visit NHS Website
We are OPEN! Physiotherapy and Sports Massage Therapy services are now fully open and available to any patient who feels they would like to come.
We of course will continue to follow the guidance from all relevant organisations and healthcare bodies at all times, and will continue to maintain a safe environment for our patients (please do ask if you wish to see the relevant documents which outline the measures the clinic has taken to reduce risk wherever possible). We both must continue to triage patients over the telephone/email/video initially to ensure there are no COVID-19 symptoms and to ensure you are happy to come for a face to face appointment. For this reason, online bookings are still unavailable at this time as you will need to be screened prior to treatment. No walk-in appointments are available.
This is still far from ‘business as usual’ but it is as close to it as we can get at the moment and we are just happy to be here to help you! Video sessions for Physiotherapy will still be available if you would prefer to be seen this way.
What are we doing to ensure a safe environment?
- Only one patient will be seen at any one time, and there will not be any patient to patient vcontact as appointment times will be staggered.
- The 2m social distancing rule will be applied whenever possible- for example when taking the history.
- Deep cleaning of all clinic areas between every patient, and before and after clinic each day.
- Hand sanitiser and hand wash is provided for you to use when you enter and leave the clinic.
- A full history will be taken prior to patients attending to ensure they do not have any Covid-19 symptoms, and also to check if they or anyone they have been in contact with, has had Covid-19, and patients will be emailed a screening questionnaire to complete prior to the session.
- Do not attend the clinic if you, or anyone you live with, has a fever (above 37.8°), cough or loss of smell or taste.
- Contact details for everyone who has been in the clinic will be taken to enable us to contact trace if need be.
What to expect at your appointment?
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment. You will be politely asked to wait outside at a safe distance, and your therapist will come to the door and call you in at your appointment time
- Where possible, please attend the clinic on your own
- Please park in the car park opposite or on the road outside the clinic
- A contactless forehead temperature reading will be taken when you arrive
- You will be required to wear a face covering for the duration of your treatment session
- You will be asked to wash/sanitise your hands on arrival in the clinic and when you leave
- We will be wearing full PPE, as per guidance from Public Health England
- Card payments only please
How to book an appointment?
- Please call 01449 774506 to book an appointment (Please be patient, answering the phone in PPE is not easy! We will respond to any messages as soon as possible)